Wouldn’t it be nice to have an “easy-button” for the challenges we face at work? How much more efficient would we be if we could answer all of our emails at once or manage a crises with the push of a button?
There is a way your brokerage operations can accomplish four important tasks with just a few clicks of a mouse. In seconds, you could:
- Distinguish your business from the competition.
- Provide “peace-of-mind” for both your shipper client and your organization.
- Save potentially massive claims headaches.
- Save administrative time and money.
This can happen in a very short period of time and for just $34 per load. That’s about as close as you can get to an easy button.
Truckstop.com’s Cargo Insurance is an “all-risks” turn-key insurance solution designed specifically to address the pain points associated with traditional cargo insurance coverage.
- Distinguishing your brokerage services from the competition is more important than ever in this crowded and competitive marketplace. Who will your shippers choose the next time they need to move a load? They’ll choose the broker that provides additional coverage assurances over someone who doesn’t every time. You may wonder why if a carrier already has insurance, you would purchase more, but a certificate of insurance cannot always be trusted, and the FMCSA removal of the Cargo filing requirement removes certainty that some basic level of coverage is being provided.
- By removing the question, “Is my load insured?” from both your client’s mind and yours, you are providing the peace of mind that comes with knowing a load is covered in the event of damage or loss. Traditional motor truck cargo insurance won’t cover “Acts of God,” unattended vehicle, or theft. The traditional policy may also exclude many commodities you and your customer are unaware of.
- Have you ever had to file an insurance claim on a load? If not, you’ve been lucky as the numbers show that cargo insurance claims are going up – not down. If you have filed a claim, you know what a nightmare it can be to spend hours, days, and even months following up on the phone with your shipper, the carrier, and the insurance company with little input or control that impacts the outcome. Not to mention you stand to strain the relationship with your client if the process becomes adversarial, which does happen on occasion. With Cargo Insurance, you get a professional claims team who will do the leg-work for you and get your claim processed in 30 days or less.
- Cargo insurance forms change frequently and often without notice. You don’t likely have the bandwidth to chase forms down, review them, and adjust your coverage accordingly. Cargo Insurance has ONE standard, easy-to-understand form. Covering your load with Cargo Insurance is quick and easy! Once your account is created you can simply log in, drag-and-drop your Excel file, review your order, and hit submit. Then you can easily print, store, and share your declarations.
Primary cargo insurance with up to $100K of full truckload coverage, or $50K on partial or LTL freight.