Very easy to use, great amount of loads, and price is why I chose to use Truckstop. We also use other load boards, but as far as ease of use and price truckstop wins.
Long Creek Logistics
Truckstop.com continues to provide us with cutting edge tools that allow us to save, and to make more money, across a very broad spectrum of asset/brokerage solutions.
Doug Andrus Distribution
I always have had the BEST luck with posting my loads on truckstop.com as compared to other websites. It's easy to navigate and the people there are awesome to deal with if/when we have an issue.
Like money in the bank.Optimize your payments process and earn profits. Earn 2% back on every load when your Carriers select PayMeNow™ with Truckstop.com’s LoadPay, the streamlined payment solution for Brokers.
Try our ROI calculator to see your potential savings with LoadPay.
How many loads do you handle each month?
What is your average load payment? (Whole Numbers)
Your Annual Carrier Payments
What % of Payments are sent by check?
What % of Payments are sent by ACH?
The fee you pay for each ACH transaction? (average ACH fee is $0.50)
What % of Payments are sent to factoring companies?
Your annual cost to pay by check
Your annual cost to pay by ACH
Your Annual PayMeNow™ Savings
Annual Amount you save with LoadPay:
These are estimates only, actual savings may vary.
Here’s how we calculated these savings:
- Total annual carrier payments = Average load payment x Number of loads per year
- PayMeNow™ savings = Total annual carrier payments x % of Payments sent to factors x 2% PayMeNow™ savings back to you
- Average annual check cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent by check x $11 (the average cost for processing an invoice via check)1
- Average annual ACH cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent ACH x Cost per ACH
- Your potential annual savings with LoadPay = PayMeNow savings + Average annual check cost + Average annual ACH cost
1Avg. cost for processing an invoice via check is $11.00 (Source: “Have You Heard of Freight Invoice Auditing?,” Garry Oswald, Quality Digest, https://www.qualitydigest.com/inside/management-article/100616-have-you-heard-freight-invoice-auditing.html)
Let’s talk load payments.
LoadPay for Brokers helps streamline your load payments and eliminates factoring headaches.
Need help with LoadPay?
If you have any questions, comments, or requests concerning our services or your account, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support team.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET)
Integrated with these leading technology providers.
All LoadPay services are provided through LoadPay, LLC, a division of Truckstop.com.