Unsure which ELD to buy?
Visit Truckstop.com’s ELD Marketplace and easily filter to find the right ELD from a list of Truckstop.com vetted and trusted providers.
- Trust knowing all vendors have been researched by our team and can provide a solution whether you have 1 or 1,000 trucks.
- Feel secure knowing all vendors are compliant with FMCSA regulations.
- Easily compare and search by categories such as fleet management, asset tracking, or bring your own device.
Easily Compare Options
Choose from top vendors like: Keep Truckin’, JJ Keller, HOS Reporter, GPS Insight, GeoTab/GloStone, Omnitracs, and Fleetmatics.
Contact Vendors from their Profile
These pre-approved Vendors are ready and willing to guide you through the process and answer your questions about ELDs – simply click a button, fill out a few details about your needs, and they will contact you soon after.
Discover Features Beyond ELDs
Filter vendors based on additional services they offer like IFTA, HOS, Fleet Management and Managed Services.
What is the ELD Mandate?
The ELD Mandate requires nearly all CMV operators have an electronic logging device (ELD) solution in place by December 18, 2017. The ELD must have certain capabilities, per FMCSA regulations, such as:
- Ability to automatically collect driving times
- Ability to track movement of the commercial vehicle at least once per hour
- Ability to plug in directly to the Control Module (ECM) or On-Board Diagnostic System (OBDII) ports
For more information on ELD requirements, contact Jeremy Feucht, Regulatory Analyst for Truckstop.com