Truckstop.com doesn’t just help you find high-quality loads from fully vetted shippers and freight brokers. We also provide the tools you need to negotiate the best truck freight rates for each trip. With our Rate Insights tool, you’ll be able to:
- Access posted, paid, and submitted truck freight rates by equipment type.
- View month-over-month rate trends.
- Calculate fuel surcharges by cost per gallon and miles per gallon.
- View truck supply and demand to help increase your negotiation strength.
Choose the right plan for your business.
Basic searching and posting on the internet’s most trusted load board.
- doneLoad Searching info
- doneTruck/Lane Posting info
- doneDecision Tools info
- doneBook It Now info
Get our basic load board plus access to broker credit and days-to-pay information.
- Includes everything in Basic, plus:
- doneFuel Desk info
- doneCredit Stop Broker info
Access our real-time load board plus Rate Insights, best paying loads, route planning, broker credit, and days-to-pay.
- Includes everything in Advanced, plus:
- doneLoad Comparison info
- doneReal-Time Updates info
- doneRate Insights info
- doneHeat Map info
- doneBest-Paying Loads Search info
- doneMulti-Trip info
** Price per user. Up to 3 users.
* Amount shown excludes applicable fees & taxes.
Access posted, paid, and submitted rates by equipment type.
Not all loads are the same. Get same-day, real-time data to find out what brokers and shippers are paying for similar loads in your desired lane and; based on the equipment you drive.Learn More
View month-over-month rate trends.
Trucking rates per mile can vary from load type to how many trucks compete in the same lane. But they also tend to be cyclical, rising and falling throughout the year. That’s why, in addition to same-day rate data, you’ll have access to monthly rate trends for the past year, helping you know what to expect to make informed decisions.Get a demo
Calculate fuel surcharges by cost per gallon and miles per gallon.
Fuel prices continue to skyrocket, but what does this mean for your trips? You can calculate your projected fuel surcharges by entering your fuel cost per gallon and the number of miles you get per gallon to make sure you’re making the most on every load you haul.Buy Now