Keep your equipment moving fast with drop and hook loads.
Drop and hook loads can be a great way to keep your trucks rolling. The Truckstop Load Board is your one-stop shop to find the drop and hook freight you want, regardless of your equipment type or the lanes you prefer.
- Find high-paying drop and hook loads.
- Work with trusted brokers and shippers.
- Get all the tools you need to plan your route and negotiate the best rates.
Choose the right plan for your business.
Basic searching and posting on the internet's most trusted load board.
- doneLoad Searching info
- doneTruck/Lane Posting info
- doneDecision Tools info
- doneBook It Now info
Get our basic load board plus access to broker credit and days-to-pay information.
- Includes everything in Basic, plus:
- doneFuel Desk info
- doneCredit Stop Broker info
Access our real-time load board plus Rate Insights, best paying loads, route planning, broker credit, and days-to-pay.
- Includes everything in Advanced, plus:
- doneLoad Comparison info
- doneReal-Time Updates info
- doneRate Insights info
- doneHeat Map info
- doneBest-Paying Loads Search info
- doneMulti-Trip info
** Price per user. Up to 3 users.
* Amount shown excludes applicable fees & taxes.
Go where the loads are.
Don’t waste your time switching between different apps and load boards. On the Truckstop Load Board, you’ll find loads from a variety of trustworthy, carefully vetted shippers and brokers who are ready to get your trucks on the road. And our suite of products gives you everything you need to create long-term working relationships.
- See broker credit scores, average days to pay, and more.
- Simplify your billing process and get paid faster.
- View spot rates and long-term trends to engage in better negotiations.
- Plan your route, right down to the fuel stops.
It doesn’t matter what you drive!
On the Truckstop Load Board, you’ll find drop and hook loads for all kinds of equipment types. Whether you operate a dry van, a reefer, or even a flatbed, you’ll find drop and hook loads to keep your equipment moving. You can also post your truck so that brokers and shippers know you’re available to take loads.Find Loads
Book loads instantly, without all the back and forth.
The time you spend searching for loads and negotiating rates is time that your trucks aren’t on the road. When time is of the essence, wouldn’t it be great to simply find a load and book it on the spot? Now you can, with the Truckstop Book It Now feature.
You’ll see all the load details you need up front, including the rate. When you’re ready, just a few clicks will make the load yours—even if it’s outside the broker’s business hours. What could be simpler?Compare Plans