Stay in the black with these five free apps, available for both Apple and Android.
1. Audiobooks offers books and podcasts.
Audiobooks collects thousands of free audiobooks for professionally narrated modern best sellers and edited hand-selected classics.
- Use offline listening anywhere the road takes you.
- Enjoy background and AirPlay enabled playback.
- Try Dark Mode, which is easier on your eyes at night.
2. Truckstop Mobile helps you find loads that pay.
- Find the best loads and search your favorite lanes
- Post your truck with the click of a button
- Reduce deadhead miles and save fuel
3. Waze shares real-time traffic and road info.
Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app, with drivers who share real-time traffic and road info to save time and gas money.
- Get the best routes with real–time help from other drivers.
- Receive as-it-happens alerts for police, accidents, road hazards, or traffic jams.
- Find the cheapest gas stations thanks to community-shared pricing.
4. MyFitnessPal tracks your diet so you don’t have to.
MyFitnessPal is a fast, easy-to-use calorie (and carb) counter with a database of more than 5 million foods, along with a quick and simple food and exercise log.
- Access a comprehensive database with millions of foods and standard serving sizes.
- Search from thousands of restaurant and fast food menu items.
- Log exercise, goals, and how much water you drink.
5. Raise.com saves you hundreds on restaurants, gas, and shopping.
Raise.com lets you shop thousands of discounted gift cards, many of which are downloaded to your phone within minutes when you choose the voucher e-delivery with the Raise Mobile Wallet.
- Check the marketplace before you go shopping.
- Locate discounted gift cards to all favorite restaurants, shops, and gas stations.
- Enjoy digital download options, many arriving within minutes.