Hopper Load Board
Looking to haul bulk loads for hopper bottom and pneumatic trailers? Look no further than the Truckstop.com Bulk Load Board.
For more than 25 years, ever since we built the first online load board, Truckstop.com has been dedicated to helping owner-operators, truck drivers, and freight carriers find the best way to connect to the loads they need in order to make money. Today, we’re still the technology of choice you can look to as you strive to build a successful, profitable trucking business. While we’ve moved way beyond the basic load board, our focus is still on you. We build innovation that helps owner-operators like you find loads fast, make money, and live life your way.
The Truckstop.com difference:
- The most comprehensive bulk load board, home to a vast volume of legitimate bulk and hopper loads drivers can access in a single source.
- Advanced, industry-leading rates tools included in our hopper load board subscriptions. We deliver current, accurate rate data you can rely on to help you command the best rates for moving bulk loads and freight.
- Innovative, easy-to-use tools that equip you to act fast and first to get the loads you want ahead of your competition.
- Features and products that give you the freedom of choice and empower you to work the way you want to.
Find a vast volume of quality bulk and hopper loads, partners you can count on through thick and thin, and technology that works like second nature.
The Truckstop.com Load Board.
- Assurance that you’ll always find what you’re looking for—all in one place.
- Trusted partnerships and lasting working relationships.
- Rates tools that help you earn what you deserve.
- Tools that simplify every aspect of your job, from start to finish.
- More freedom to work the way you want.
Choose the right plan for your business.
Basic searching and posting on the internet's most trusted load board.
- doneLoad Searching info
- doneTruck/Lane Posting info
- doneDecision Tools info
- doneBook It Now info
Get our basic load board plus access to broker credit and days-to-pay information.
- Includes everything in Basic, plus:
- doneFuel Desk info
- doneCredit Stop Broker info
Access our real-time load board plus Rate Insights, best paying loads, route planning, broker credit, and days-to-pay.
- Includes everything in Advanced, plus:
- doneLoad Comparison info
- doneReal-Time Updates info
- doneRate Insights info
- doneHeat Map info
- doneBest-Paying Loads Search info
- doneMulti-Trip info
** Price per user. Up to 3 users.
* Amount shown excludes applicable fees & taxes.
Building your bulk freight business requires building relationships with brokers and shippers.
Truckstop.com connects you to brokers you can trust, already vetted and verified by the Truckstop.com team.
Not only do we work tirelessly to keep fraudulent activity and scammers off the load board, we also give you extra tools to go even further. We provide you with quick and easy access to quality, up-to-date broker information in detail. You can find broker credits scores, how long they’ve been in business, how long it takes them (on average) to pay you, and complaint and compliment scoring. We give you the information; you make the choices.Get more info
Get on the road in record time.
The Truckstop.com Load Board includes Book It Now, our instant load-booking feature that lets you find and book the best loads with brokers you trust in just a few clicks.
Right up there on your list of frustrations is likely the time-wasting process of finding the right load only to have it fall through. You spend time communicating back and forth with the broker, only to learn critical details late in the process, like the rate the broker’s willing to pay, for instance. Book It Now eliminates time-consuming emails and phone calls. Before you ever commit to haul a hopper or a bulk load, you get accurate load details, including the rate. You only book it if suits you.
And that’s not all. Book It Now gives you control of your own time and lets you book when it’s convenient for you:
- Book loads with trusted brokers in a few clicks from your device of choice.
- Book loads from any location on the road, using the Truckstop Go™ mobile app.
- Book loads any time of day and even on weekends. You no longer have to wait to book during broker’s business hours.
- Free to carriers who use the Truckstop.com Load Board.
Make more money on every bulk or hopper load by getting a fair rate every time.
Command the right rate for the job at hand.
Our bulk load board gives you decision tools you can use when negotiating with brokers and shippers. Gauge your negotiation strength with truck-to-load ratio in your preferred lane. You can also view truck activity by origin and destination.
Available on our bulk load board (Carrier Load Board Pro) platform, Rate Mate shows you accurate rates by equipment type, recent going rates, and rate levels.
- Access best equipment rates for your hopper or pneumatic trailer.
- View rate trends over the last year.
- Calculate fuel charges to make sure your costs are accounted for.
- View hopper load supply and demand by location.
At the simplest level, a load board speeds up the time it takes to find loads. Think about the time it would take to manually find loads that specifically match all your need and requirements. The type of equipment you specialize in, the type of loads you prefer to haul, and geographical location you operate in, the lanes you prefer, and the rates you need to earn to make it financially worthwhile—a load board performs a filtered, detailed search to match drivers with the best loads out there. It saves you a massive amount of time, includes features that help you make decisions, and gets you on the road toward making money much faster than going about the process manually. The Truckstop.com Load Board serves up all the quality loads you need in one single source.
Using the Truckstop.com Load Board, you can search by equipment type, origin, and destination. Use the technology device you prefer, whether it’s a desktop computer or our Truckstop Go™ mobile app, our filter and search capabilities help you find the perfect bulk load match in your own neck of the woods.