Information on natural disasters, FEMA response, government regulations, and more.
- American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN): ALAN provides supply chain assistance to disaster relief organizations. Visit their website for the latest on loads and logistics.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): FEMA’s mission is to help people before, during and after disasters. Visit their website for information about disasters like hurricanes, wildfires, and more.
- Federal Highway Administration (FHA): The FHA provides information on traffic and road closure information so you can go into areas prepared. Find all 50 state’s DOT websites for specifics.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA): On NOAA’s website you can find weather alerts, forecasts, and much more so you can prepare for snow, ice, sleet, fog, flash flooding, and more.
- Red Cross: Download the Red Cross mobile app to know what to do before, during, and after a disaster. Plus, get emergency alerts and monitor more than 35 different severe weather patterns. (App Store or Google Play; free)
Connect with Truckstop.com on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay current on transportation, and follow our blog for additional industry news.