Compliance: A Deep Dive into Risk Mitigation for Freight Brokers
In this 60-minute webinar, we’ll cover:
- Carrier onboarding and monitoring compliance standards and requirements.
- Using hiring standards and due diligence to mitigate risk.
- How to begin an effective onboarding and monitoring compliance program.
- Marc S. BlubaughPartner at Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan, & Aronoff LLP Co-chair, Transportation & Logistics Practice Group Vice Chair, Litigation Practice Group
- Ashley JankowskiVice President, BAT Logistics
- Nick AndersonVice President of RMIS Sales, Truckstop.com
- Brent HuttoChief Relationship Officer, Truckstop.com
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this webinar represent the views and opinions of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the views of Truckstop.com. Truckstop.com does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. The information provided is not legal advice and should not be construed as a substitute for a legal opinion from your attorney. It is the responsibility of each broker, 3PL or other logistics provider to develop their own hiring and monitoring standards, which can then be supported through data, services and software from Truckstop.com.
Expand your knowledge. Grow your business.
Grow your business with these 5 tips.
With a little planning and easy-to-use technology, you will be growing your business in no time.Read More →
Negotiate the deal you want.
A common complaint among carriers is around the struggle of negotiating with brokers. Part 1 of a 3 part series.Read More →