Profitable Revenue Sharing

Truckstop.com Pay’s revenue sharing program gives you a way to earn 2% on the payments you’re already making to your Carriers.

FREE Sign Up

How it works

  • You make 2% on every quick pay load.
  • You pay on the load the business day after the Carrier selects quick pay.
  • Carriers pay 2.99%. 2% goes to you and 0.99% to Truckstop.com Pay.
How Profitable Revenue Sharing works

Immediate Money in the bank

As part of the quick pay transaction with the Carrier, Truckstop.com Pay will only pull 98% of the payment amount – leaving your 2% revenue share in your bank account.

Customizable Payment Terms

The revenue sharing program allows you to customize your payment terms. Select up to 45 days or as few as 14 days based on your needs.

Automatic Carrier Quick Pay

Carriers have the option to select automatic quick pay on all their loads, which means you’ll get an automatic 2%.

You trust Truckstop.com’s Load Board to help you find capacity, now trust us to get your Carriers paid.

Get started with Truckstop.com Pay today.

All Truckstop Pay services are provided through LoadPay, LLC, a division of Truckstop.com.
Get a Demo