Less office work, more revenue.Streamlined, profitable, easy to use. Earn 2% back on every load when your Carriers select PayMeNow™ with Truckstop.com’s LoadPay, the streamlined payment solution for Shippers.
Maximize your margins.
LoadPay for Shippers helps streamline your load payments and eliminate factoring.
Try Our ROI Calculator to See Your Potential Savings With LoadPay
How many loads do you handle each month?
What is your average load payment? (Whole Numbers)
Your Annual Carrier Payments
What % of Payments are sent by check?
What % of Payments are sent by ACH?
The fee you pay for each ACH transaction? (average ACH fee is $0.50)
What % of Payments are sent to factoring companies?
Your annual cost to pay by check
Your annual cost to pay by ACH
Your Annual PayMeNow™ Savings
Annual Amount you save with LoadPay:
These are estimates only, actual savings may vary.
Here’s how we calculated these savings:
- Total annual carrier payments = Average load payment x Number of loads per year
- PayMeNow™ savings = Total annual carrier payments x % of Payments sent to factors x 2% PayMeNow™ savings back to you
- Average annual check cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent by check x $11 (the average cost for processing an invoice via check)1
- Average annual ACH cost = Loads each month x 12 x % of Payments sent ACH x Cost per ACH
- Your potential annual savings with LoadPay = PayMeNow savings + Average annual check cost + Average annual ACH cost
1Avg. cost for processing an invoice via check is $11.00 (Source: “Have You Heard of Freight Invoice Auditing?,” Garry Oswald, Quality Digest, https://www.qualitydigest.com/inside/management-article/100616-have-you-heard-freight-invoice-auditing.html)
Need help with LoadPay?
If you have any questions, comments, or requests concerning our services or your account, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support team.Email: email@example.com
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET)
All LoadPay services are provided through LoadPay, LLC, a division of Truckstop.com.