On May 21, 2018, The Truckstop.com team welcomed hundreds of attendees to our user conference, Connected, so we could play to win together.
We learned, we laughed, and we met friends as we discussed the transportation industry. The freight community continues to innovate and progress.
- Days spent in Dallas: 2.5
- Number of speakers who delivered top-notch industry insight: 17
- Number of Certified Truckstop Power Users: 49
- Number of companies that attended: 83
- Number of visits to The Star, the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters: 1
- Number of Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders on site: 2
- Official Connected Hashtags: 1 (#TruckstopConnected18)
- Number of times Rowdy the Cowboys’ mascot was hugged: Countless
We kicked off Connected with this video:
We listened to and learned from industry thought leaders.
We visited the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, where we met Rowdy and the cheerleaders.
We celebrated our partnerships and our customers’ successes.
We ate delicious Texan food.
49 Truckstop.com users earned their Power User Certification
We reconnected with longtime friends and met new friends, too.
Thanks to everyone who attended #TruckstopConnected18. We are so grateful for your support. See you next year!
Have more pictures? Share them with the hashtag #TruckstopConnected18