Here are the Highlights from Today’s Release:
We made lots of enhancements across the platform:
LoadPay Monitoring Conduit Implemented!
When a payment is scheduled within RTF, it is monitored every 5 minutes for any change of status.
- You will now see the status of that load and the amount paid.
- LoadPay Monitoring Conduit will now monitor that payment for failures, cancellations, etc.
- Carriers will also see the same status notifications.
Additional LoadPay Enhancements:
- Additional usability for carriers: PayMeNow button on the invoice section within the carrier portal disappears when PayMeNow is initiated.
- The scheduled payment date now calculates as today’s date + payment term days
- The email that a carrier uses for LoadPay within the carrier portal will now populate by default in the Carrier Master > Accounting > LoadPay Email section of the TMS
- You already know it makes you a profit, with 2% back on every load. Now, check out how much better LoadPay is for your carriers over factoring.
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.