Real Time Freight Release Notes: Time Savers
August 3, 2017
Here are the highlights from today’s Real Time Freight release:
- TMS users can now edit Customer, Shipper, Consignee, and Carrier from a hyperlink on the Load Board.
- You can also now edit Customer, Shipper, and Consignee from a hyperlink on the Load Entry and View Load screens by clicking “Edit.”
|Edit right on the load board.|
- Quick Confirm offers to Outside Carriers will now remain on the offer screen if the carrier is canceled from the load.
- Milestone dates and notes show in Advanced Reporting. You can now see if your team is keeping up.
- Check out our enhancements to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Confirmation History, and LoadPay.
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs, as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.