Real Time Freight Release Notes: Simplified Workflows
June 22, 2017
Here are the Highlights from Today’s Release:
- Carrier Pay Report enhancements, including exporting by invoice date range. Look for some powerful updates coming soon in Carrier Pay Reports!
- Simplified the “Accounting” option on the main “Account” menu
- Simplified LoadPay workflow; manage all LoadPay emails now only in your Carrier Master
- Additional ways to sort in Accounts Receivable
- Enhancements to rate confirmation email alerts, reply board, quick confirm, fuel surcharge
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.