Here are the Highlights from Today’s Release:
Did you know you can Quick Confirm multiple loads right from the load board, saving time?
- Quick confirm saves time, allowing you to direct tender a load and automatically generate rate confirmation right from your company load board—including multiple loads at a time.
- Now you can quick confirm to invited carriers you’ve qualified and onboarded.
- Quick confirm still checks your carrier qualifications.
- Quick Confirm Enhancements – Now you can search for carriers using company name, MC# and DOT#
- The person who onboards a carrier you’ve invited is now shown as a contact throughout the TMS. No more manually adding contacts for carriers — even your 200,000 carriers already on the system now have a contact person by default!
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs, as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.