Here are the Highlights from Today’s Release:
Quick Confirm Loads to Your Invited Carriers
- Quick confirm saves time, allowing you to direct tender a load and automatically generate rate confirmation right from your company load board—even multiple loads at a time.
- Now you can quick confirm to invited carriers you have qualified and onboarded.
Customer Portal Custom Freight Data added
- You can now allow your customers to add custom freight data fields.
- Customers can edit custom freight data even after a load has been created.
- PayMeNow button on carrier portal invoice
- Show actual paid amount and PayMeNow date in AP
- Enhancements to reporting, sorting, linking account
- See more here
- Speed and performance updates to track & trace and AP
- Commissions added to multi-post
- Enhancements to My Contracted Rates (state to state routing guides), AP invoice, advanced reporting, and track and trace searching and milestones
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs…as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.