Here are the highlights from today’s release:
Rate Box Enhancement for Brokers!
- Do you have a Customer Rate? A Carrier Rate? Or Both? Effective December 16th, you’ll be able to easily enter these rates into the Rate Box within your TMS.
- Shippers: Your rate box won’t change unless you turn on “Advanced Additional Fees” (This gives you the ability to add a sell rate/margin on a load).
- Simply select the calculation starting point from the dropdown menu, enter your rates, and then click “Calculate”.
We’re also adding a new Rate Box training video to the RTF Training tab. You can also view it on our YouTube channel.
- Carriers can decide when and how to get paid.
- Brokers can turn payments into profits.
- For more information on LoadPay, please contact email@example.com.
- For more information on using LoadPay in RTF, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this enhancement, you’ll be able to:
- Link your LoadPay account
- See LoadPay enabled carriers
- Display to carriers the LoadPay option
- Schedule LoadPay payments from RTF accounting
Carrier Onboarding Training Video
We’ve added a powerful new training video to the carrier’s onboarding experience, to make sure your partners have an easy and seamless experience using powerful new tools. Visit or share the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqXVJyjR4qg.
Note: We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs, as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with you in Mind
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.