Here are the highlights from today’s release:
- Improvements you’ve requested to track & trace, milestones, and invoices
- Includes speed and performance updates to track & trace
- Commissions added to multi-post
- We’ve improved the carrier PayMeNow options with a button on the Carrier Portal invoice
Enhancements to LoadPay in the TMS
- Show actual Paid Amount and PayMeNow date in Accounts Payable
- Enhancements to reporting, sorting, linking account
Enhancements to My Contracted Rates (Routing Guides)
- My contracted rates allows you to create routing guides for your rates
- Enhancements now allow you to upload state-to-state rates
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with you in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.