Here are the Highlights from Today’s Release:
- RTF now instantly shows changes to payment and carrier statuses in LoadPay.
- You can now see a carrier’s LoadPay status — Active, Invited/Inactive, or Not Invited — on Carrier Master, View Load, and Accounting.
- You can now use LoadPay with all carriers, including carriers outside your core! Inviting, monitor their account, and see payment statuses for all carriers.
- When you schedule a LoadPay payment or invite a carrier to LoadPay, Carrier Master now automatically updates to include that contact’s email, saving you time and keeping your records up to date.
- When a carrier selects “PayMeNow”, he or she can now select any LoadPay payment option (Next Day ACH, Same Day ACH, Wire Transfer, FuelCard).
- Users can also see if there is a bank fee for the payment.
- AP and AR “Check #” and “Check Date” are now called “Transaction ID” and “Transaction Date” and now automatically pull in LoadPay payments.
- When you use “Miles” to get miles, you can now see which version of PC Miler is being used.
- We’ve also made enhancements to AP for outside carriers and Accounts Receivable.
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with You in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.