Announcing: Credit Limits!
- Apply credit limits to any customer in your TMS
- Receive a warning if a customer’s balance is over your designated limit
- Now you have the ability to keep track of Customer’s Credit with the AR Aging report. The report tracks the number of invoices and total outstanding dollar amount by customer. This functionality is available within the Accounting section of your TMS.
Fuel Surcharge Enhanced
- The enhanced Fuel Surcharge module provides a centralized location in the TMS to easily manage your FSC programs
- Assign a FSC program to a customer, carrier, or consignee all with one click
- More modes are now available in setup
Powerful Time Savers
- Enhanced load board searching, including by PO Number, multiple customers, multiple sales reps located in the search area of My Load Board
- Enhanced Accounts Payable searching. You will now have the ability to filter your searches by even more categories
- Enhanced search in the Submit Carrier Offer screen; you are now able to search by MC Number and DOT Number
- You can now make customer required on new loads. To set up visit the Credit Limit Restrictions page and check Customer Required.
- Carrier Pay Report improvements on the Accounts Payable screen
- The Customer Portal now supports displaying your Outside Carrier Company on the Track & Trace board.
- Shipper and consignee locations stored in one easy view in the customer master.
Watch a training video on how to seamlessly add insurance coverage to loads from within RTF. Watch it here.
Bonus Video: Broker Best Practices in Limiting Risk
We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with you in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more.