Here are the highlights from today’s release:
Real Time Freight has just released our powerful new Commissions functionality, allowing you to:
- Define and assign commissions to sales or any user on the platform
- Add secondary commissions
- Customer ownership assignment
- Run reports on commissions earned by user
Commissions is included in all active TMS users accounts. If you’re interested in activating this functionality, contact RTF support
Training Video and Webinar
Join us for a webinar and learn how to make the most of the Commissions functionality in RTF.
Date: Thursday, March 2nd
Time: 11:00 am (MST)
We will also have a training video on how to use commissions, coming soon!
Carrier Pay Report
This lets you see all the needed Accounts Payable information in the Excel exports, to help you fully manage your invoicing process with RTF!
- Improvements to On-demand Advanced Reporting, Carrier Portal, Hub/Spoke (agency) Accounts, and Rate Box
- We’ve also polished a few performance issues and squashed some bugs as the road to success is always under construction.
Please reach out to the RTF customer support team [LINK TO https://realtimefreight.com/contact/] if you have questions about this release!
Enhancements Designed with you in Mind
Stay up to date with all of our releases as they happen:
About Real Time Freight
Real Time Freight is the only scalable TMS provider that’s 100% cloud-based, powered by Truckstop.com. Real Time Freight helps brokers, shippers, and carriers with freight execution, internal and external transparency, business automation, and data-fueled decision-making. Learn more