Kevin Rutherford, a third-generation owner-operator from Oregon, recently spoke at Truckstop.com’s Connected 2016 event in Dallas. He shares how building relationships means “doing the hard work” for business success.
Rutherford’s talk includes:
- Building partnerships between owner-operators and brokers.
- Using technology to help build relationships.
- Providing the best customer value.
- How owner-operators can avoid chasing rates by operating with fewer, trusted brokers.
- Locating trucks and trustworthy drivers to haul loads for brokers.
- Truck operation expenses and how to reduce them.
Head over to our Truckstop.com YouTube channel for more!